I'm reposting this - no one knows what this is?

I disabled dbe, but it didn't make any difference.
It's like the text color is black, or something. I experienced text color being changed to
blue for a while, then I changed XF86Config, and this started happening - maybe
the config changes just changed the text color to a (much) darker blue? So, as a
workaround, how do I change the text color in terminal mode? Also, I have no
lilo, as I'm using OpenBSD 3.2.