All,

Does anyone have a Flatscreen working, both in Portrait mode and Landscape mode
under XFree86 and Linux?

If so, I'd really appreciate some help.  I have an NVidia graphics card, and
can set an option in the XFree86 config file to rotate the screen to portrait
mode, but can not work out how to enable the same sort of functionallity as
Windoze, where you can just rotate the screen at the click of a button... is
there a way of doing this under XFree86 ?

I think that it may be possible be setting up multiple screens (and devices),
one being in Portrait mode, and one in landscape, then switch between the 2 in
some way.  Am I on the right lines?

Ive read the XFree86 readme file, and searched the web, but cannot find any
reference to what I want to achieve.  If anyone has any ideas, Id really
appreciate them.

Many thanks all.

Gareth