Miguel and friends:

I'm not sure of the state of compatibility between Harbour and xHarbour
RDDs.

The Harbour RDDADS code has some problems with our current cvs that I'm
hoping you can educate me on.

In ads1.c, it changed some of the field type constants and renamed the
following #defines in hbapirdd.h and usrrdd.ch

xhb                       hb

HB_FT_DATETIME            HB_FT_TIME

HB_FT_TIMESTAMP           HB_FT_DAYTIME

HB_FT_PICTURE             HB_FT_IMAGE

(xhb has  HB_FT_TIME as no. 21)

I had to change HB_FT_TIMESTAMP  and HB_FT_PICTURE in ads1.c so I could
build

Question 1: Are we planning on syncing these changes?

If so, I'll wait to pull in rddads until that happens since

hacking it locally will just create problems later.

If not, I need to know which hacks are safest.

Question 2: in the func table, in ads1.c I had to change

2 instances of DBENTRYP_RVV with DBENTRYP_RVVL for adsDrop and adsExists.

I'm not sure what the "L"  ends up doing here, especially since both

projects have the same code and arg list for these funcs.

Is that change appropriate, or are we going to sync usage of these flags in
that table?

Thanks,

--

Brian Hays