Miguel and other RDD developers:

Apparently the gpf problem we're having in sharing rddads with the

Harbour project is because of the C Struct changes.

It's my understanding that all RDD WA structures need to match up to

a certain point, and then specific rdds can add properties afterwards.

In rddads.h we have:

USHORT uiFieldHidden;

in the middle of the  _ADSAREA_   structure definition

so I have to presume that Harbour now has a different core  structure than

xHarbour.  Is that correct?

Did we make a decision on whether to keep RDD compatibility with what

Przemek and Viktor are doing over there?  Did they handle hidden fields

differently than what you did, or did they just  not handle that feature?

If the latter is true, I can try to convince them to bring in your changes
so we can keep this moving forward instead of backwards..

--

Brian Hays