Toninho,

Why not? The customer is not likely to see serious difference.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Set EnvVar as per my previous reply.
2.  MAKE_B32 CLEAN
3. Build your app with that debug build of xHarbour, using same
compile and link flags as per above, and make sure to link cg32.lib
as FIRST library.

The resulting EXE will be slightly bigger, and little slower, but
otherwise it should work the same, and should not bother your
customer. Then after GPF, forward the YourAppName.cgl file, it should
have all info we need to quickly resolve the problem.

Ron