Ron:

MAKE_B32 CLEAN

will continue to rebuild ALL.
If your intention is to clean existing files but just do a
core build, it's pretty awkward.

Did we arrive at a consensus to have that command just CLEAN
files, and require a second command to rebuild?

I believe I've seen 3 informal votes to change it back to this.

Are there any votes to have
MAKE_B32 CLEAN
do a full build?

--