-----Messaggio Originale-----
Da: "Miguel Angel Marchuet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: "Enrico Maria Giordano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Data invio: lunedì 27 ottobre 2008 22.06
Oggetto: Re: [xHarbour-developers] Any FWH programs GPF using latest CVS

> Enrico is this your last entry

Yes.

> at ChangeLog, my last commit was in 2 separated commits, is possible you
> use partial upload?

I just made a CVS update and found no pending changes.

> in other case i send to you my compiled xharbour version, then you can
> the same test.
> I need to reproduce your problem to solve it. Remember that we too work
> with FW, and
> we don't have notice of any problem.

As the first step you would have to use FWH standard compilation batch.

> we can't put FW lib at the top of list because xharbour overwrites and
> correct some buggy FW functions.

Which functions? I'm not aware of any bug. If you really found any bugs then
you should report it to Fivetechsoft forum. Anyway, for testing xHarbour you
have to use standard FWH libraries and compilation batch.

> i send to you some modified classes.

Sorry, I don't see the point in use modified FWH classes. Anyway, there are
unresolved externals:

Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_FORMATMESSAGE'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_I18NDIALOG'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_GETTEXTWIDTHW'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_SETWINDOWTEXTW'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_REGISTERCLASSW'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_CREATEWINDOWEXW'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_I18NSTR'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_GETDRAWITEMSTATE'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_ATMENUDRAWITEM'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_OFONTFROMARRAY'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_GETMENUFONT'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_CREATETOOLTIPW'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_GETSTATUSFONT'
Error: Unresolved external '_HB_FUN_GETMINMAX'

> We have been modified all FW classes to resolve fully memory leaks and
> superfluous operations
> in the same way we've solved all unreleased gdi items etc...

I don't see any of the problem you are speaking of, at least in the current
FWH 8.10.

EMG

--
EMAG Software Homepage:     http://www.emagsoftware.it