Yes I know this solution but this solution
increases the method size always in 3 ULONG and it is unneeded

I want to find the real problem and solve it. By the moment we are
in development.

I'm finding the way to increase the speed of xharbour we need to
reduce memory use deleting non used variables as this ones.

I'm preparing upload to make more simple RDDs, we will have
actual rdd and dbdcdx52.lib dbdcdx53.lib etc specific to respect
its features and remove unnecessary code.

Best regards,
Miguel Angel Marchuet