From: Patrick Mast
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 10:14 AM
To: xHarbour-Developers
Subject: [xHarbour-developers] New Release

Hello,

Seems we have some confusion on the new 1.2.0 release binaries.

I have created a branch for xHarbour 1.2.0. This branch was created from the
tagged CVS 1.2.0. This was just before Miguel's changes done in VM. The branche
is called "branche-1-2-0"

So, if we need to fix something for the 1.2.0 release, please us the 1.2.0
branch.

This way we don't need a release freeze on current head branch and people can
continue commit fixes and/or enhancements.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We need to get this
new 1.2.0 release out ASAP!

Patrick