Marcelo.

The users will have to change:

The TxmlIteratorScan() and TxmlIteratorRegex() classes are removed.

TxmlIterator:

change early next() by findnext() method.
Now the next() method returns the next node in tree.
To find a regular expression the <lregex> data must be setted to true before
call find() method.

TxmlDocument:

TxmlDocument() now can open a xml by it's name or handle:

write( xfile, nStyle) now writes to a xml name or handle.

if the xml file openned haven't "<?xml" tag an error will be setted on new()
method.

regards,
Eduardo