Eduardo,

So it seems that already running applications using XML will simply
stop working when compiling with new xHarbour version.

IMO, it seems a big mistake to go ahead with this commit. We are no
more in 0.nn version and this kind of change in documented classes is
not acceptable unless 100% needed and keeping dummy wrappers to be
100% backward compatible.

Best Regards,

Marcelo Lombardo
www.xharbour.com.br