Ron,

I think yes.

The unique observation I do is with the early and actual TxmlIterator:Next()
method. The early wasn't working properly because in accordance with xharbour's
manual (.com), this method should return the next node in the tree not the next
search node. At this way I created FindNext() method to do it and fixed the
Next() method.

regards,
Eduardo