Best Regards,

Marcelo Lombardo
www.xharbour.com.br

On May 23, 2009, at 9:49 AM, Eduardo Fernandes wrote:

Marcelo,

Any news ?

I would like commit it in core.

regards,
Eduardo

--- Em qua, 13/5/09, Marcelo Lombardo <marc...@xharbour.com.br> escreveu:

De: Marcelo Lombardo <marc...@xharbour.com.br>
Assunto: Re: [xHarbour-developers] ChangeLog,v 1.6455
Para: "Eduardo Fernandes" <modals...@yahoo.com.br>
Cc: "Ron Pinkas" <ron.pin...@xharbour.com>, "Xharbour-Developers List" <xharbour-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Data: Quarta-feira, 13 de Maio de 2009, 9:20
Eduardo,

Thank you, I will ask for someone from my crew to test it
and be sure
of backward compatibility.

Best Regards,

Marcelo Lombardo
www.xharbour.com.br

On May 13, 2009, at 8:25 AM, Eduardo Fernandes wrote:

Ron,

I think yes.

The unique observation I do is with the early and
actual
TxmlIterator:Next() method. The early wasn't working
properly
because in accordance with xharbour's manual (.com),
this method
should return the next node in the tree not the next
search node. At
this way I created FindNext() method to do it and
fixed the Next()
method.

regards,
Eduardo