Hey Walter, :-)

(How are you?)

How much memory, and what is stored int it?

We need to follow the EXPRESSION TREE, and find which element is not released.

It should be a Parenthesized Exp, which has a single element, being an EQUATION
where the left side is the IDENTIFIER file_alias, and the right side is where
the syntax error occurs as $ was encountered.

We must be sure that the pending expression (the Parenthesis ) is released as
well as the expression of the current token (the $ operator).

Ron