Il 27/04/2016 00:22, Przemyslaw Czerpak ha scritto:

> I can help in this process but only if other xHarbour developers
> agree with this idea and can help at least reporting differences.

I personally don't agree. Current xHarbour is rock solid for me and I
don't want to take the risk and support nightmare that would derive from
such a big revolution in xHarbour internal code. Sorry.

EMG

--
EMAG Software Homepage: http://www.emagsoftware.it
The EMG Music page: http://www.emagsoftware.it/emgmusic