Yes, and that's how I wanted it, for people who have questions but don't
want the traffic the list generates. If you check around you'll find this
is standard policy on Net/Free/OpenBSD lists. If everyone wants it done,
however, it can be done. But let's wait till we get a permanent home for
the list/mail/cvs (they should all be done on the same box for reasons I
can go into if someone really needs it explained). Note, that the list
will be unavailable until monday morning, starting friday night (according
to the building owners, note times are in EDT) because the wiring in the
building (electricity) needs redone.

--
[ Joseph Mallett            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]

"One bit over the buffer,
        Sweet jesus,
 One bit over the buffer.
 Sittin in a string at the null terminator
 One bit over the buffer"