From: Richard Mayhew [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:26:24 +0200
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Third Party XMail Applications

Hi All..
Just an observation.

Would it not be a better idea if the Third Party Applications were platform
independent. I see a lot of Windows Applications, and very few Unix based
applications which are not cross-platform. Should we not set a standard for
XMail applications, IE, code in C, Perl... which can be used on both
platforms.

Comments?

Richard.

http://www.mail2web.com/ .