De : John McRaven [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mardi 17 juillet 2001 09:02
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : how good is it

Hey everyone,
  I am presently working on an email website for a client.  I have been
looking around for a good email server to use.  The thing is, I need
something that I can fully edit through ASP.  Using ASPs FileSystemObject, I
can fully edit the XMailserver, which I like.  The thing is though, I need
to know how good the server is.  How many users can it handle, can it handle
a lot of traffic, etc.  I would really like to use this server, but if it is
not ready for commercial sites, does anyone have any recommendations for
other servers I would have good control over using ASP?  Thanks.

John