Hi,

I'm now running something like you're describbing below and its okay.

Administration of XMail trough FSO is not as simple as looks, because XMail locks some
of its configuration files. But you can use EyeXMail, COM component for XMail
administration.

I also recommend to look at my web site:
http://www.altair2000.net/software/xmail-wai/. You can download XMail WAI (Web
Administration Interface). It's standard ASP application, so you can look how XMail
can be managed from ASPs.

-- Altair