I have an XMail server with 2 domains. I want to migrate a third domain
over. To do this
I want to set the domain up with all the accounts, before I change the MX
record for the domain.

What is happening is that when I send mail from a domain already on the
XMailer server to
the new domain, it sends it to the XMail hosted domain even though the MX
record for that
domain point somewhere else.

How can I force it to send the mail to the current host until I want to make
the change?