> outbound mail with no failures. But XMail does not born to be a mail
> server behind a dial-up line and never will be. It's kind of requesting in
> 2002 that a mail server support UUCP.

I understand very well this particular fact. Actually this need is very
peculiar in a sense and actually its like asking a Mclaren to do the job of
a sportsbike. I did search google for all the servers available, I found
many of them, but none as promising as this one. I needed one more specified
feature and hence I tried to get it from the servers manual, but didnt find
any help.

BTW, I have the Server's manual in a quite nitty DHTML script. Would like me
to mail you?

Regards,
Veeresh