Hallo Davide,

I have this error in the spool logs:

[PeekTime] 1017092604
<<
ErrCode   = -40
ErrString = Invalid server address
ErrInfo   = perl.org
SMAIL SMTP-Send FF = "perl.org" SMTP = "antigone.familiehaase.de" From =
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" To = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Failed !

CC from this Mail ended with timeout:

[PeekTime] 1017092604
<<
ErrCode   = -5
ErrString = Timeout error
SMAIL SMTP-Send FF = "hccnet.nl" SMTP = "antigone.familiehaase.de" From =
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" To = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Failed !

Since I know these are valid server and valid addresses I wonder why
this coulld happen.  There are also other mails which are not send.

Since yesterday I get no mail off my system and I have no idea why,
it went all very smooth before, now I need to send this mail with
my ISP's mailserver.

What should I do to find the reason of this problem?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=