I'm want to integrate a good WAI into a PostNuke portal for Xmail. Was
wondering if anyone knew of any module already created for PostNuke that
does this. I'm looking to give certain members of the site email accounts
and need a module that can do this based on what group they are in. If
anyone knows of such a module I'd really appreciate getting a link to it.