Empty smtprelay.tab or put in only your trusted IP subnets and tell your
users to turn on authentication for sending mail in their mail programs.

That should do it.

Bill

Please, help me to restrict the use of the smth-service to only users
from my network. I use Win2000 and XMail 1.7.

Thanks in advance
nicky jeliazkov ([EMAIL PROTECTED])