Hi.

I'm using Xmail 1.7 on a Mandrake 8.2 box and am having trouble getting
any external commands to work from mailproc.tab.  The internal
("mailbox", "redirect", ...) stuff works but there isn't even a log
event to show an error on the "external" commands.  They definitely
aren't working and I've tried all sorts of stuff including really simple
"echo 'I've been run' > xmailproc.log".

Any ideas??  If by chance this is a simple issue, my searches of the net
haven't found anything to match it.

Thanks.

--David