Hi,

I found this pl file on the website.  Now how do I get it to run.  Is it all
command line arguments or is am I missing something.  I did as Davide
suggested and tried searching the internet on how to configure Xmail to work
with Ecartis but I can't get it to go and I am not sure why.  If anyone has
any ideas it would be appreciated as I need this list up and running as soon
as possible as I have someone complaining that I pulled their list when I
switched form IMAIL to Xmail.

Rob