Is there some reason the mail list in xmail wont work for your application?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob G
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:33 PM
  Subject: [xmail] lisset.pl

  Hi,

  I found this pl file on the website.  Now how do I get it to run.  Is it all
  command line arguments or is am I missing something.  I did as Davide
  suggested and tried searching the internet on how to configure Xmail to work
  with Ecartis but I can't get it to go and I am not sure why.  If anyone has
  any ideas it would be appreciated as I need this list up and running as soon
  as possible as I have someone complaining that I pulled their list when I
  switched form IMAIL to Xmail.

  Rob

  ---