Hi all!

I'm a newbie at some areas of xmail, and one of them is frozen messages. I haven't
taken much notice about them until now, when there seems to be a lot of them at my
server. I try to remove them with some of the web-frontends that are available, but
there are so many that I experience timeouts in PHP scripts (and I know I can extend
the timeout, but I cant sit and wait forever for each time it reloads the list of
frozen messages).
Can I simply browse throu the spool directories and remove anything inside the
"frozen" directories?
Or is there another simple way to just remove all frozen messages? I don't care so
much about their contense.

Rickard Martinsson, RM Data

---