Hello Rickard,

RM> Hi all!
RM> Can I simply browse throu the spool directories and remove anything inside the
"frozen" directories?
RM> Or is there another simple way to just remove all frozen messages? I don't care so
much about their contense.

RM> Rickard Martinsson, RM Data

Create file into your $MailRoot/bin directory (for example "frozdel.pl"), make them
executable,
and put this strings into them:

# File for removing all frozing messages
#!/usr/bin/perl

$server="localhost";    #Servername
$postmaster="postmaster";       #Postmaster's login
$password="password";   #Postmaster's password
`./CtrlClnt -s $server -u $postmaster -p $password frozlist > froz.txt`;
open (FF, "<froz.txt");
foreach $line (<FF>)
{
    chomp ($line);
    $line=~ s/\x22//g;
    ($a1,$a2,$a3)=split(/\x09/, $line);
    `./CtrlClnt -s $server -u $postmaster -p $password frozdel $a2 $a3 $a1`;
}
close(FF);
`rm froz.txt`;
#End of file

Then run it (as root) and enjoy.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]