Hi guys,

I'm new to xmail and really enjoy.  I have my server up and
running to my specifications and now I'm looking to improve
security and stablity for my users.  My first task is to
setup a virus scanner.  I've noticed a number of AV scripts
offered online, I need opinions -- which is the best to use
and why.  I have a very small server (only ~100 mail users),
but the machine is Mandrake 8, 1ghz pentium, 384 mb ram.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jim Frank