jim wrote:

> I'm new to xmail and really enjoy.  I have my server up and
> running to my specifications and now I'm looking to improve
> security and stablity for my users.  My first task is to
> setup a virus scanner.  I've noticed a number of AV scripts
> offered online, I need opinions -- which is the best to use
> and why.  I have a very small server (only ~100 mail users),
> but the machine is Mandrake 8, 1ghz pentium, 384 mb ram.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This looks like my own setup, I run XMail in Mandrake 8.1 on an P-III
500Mhz with 384Mb RAM. I run my own script for scanning for viruses. You
can find it at http://www.lindeman.org/filters.html

--
Groeten,
Peter

--
What's this "any" key I'm supposed to press?

---
--- Heb je een Sony Digital video camera ?
--- Kijk eens op http://www.dvin.org
--- Kijk ook op http://www.lindeman.org
--- ICQ 22383596
--- Uptime lindeman.org : 10 days, 19 hours and 24 minutes, 0 users
logged in.