I place the IPs of know spammers in my spammers.tab
and the email/domains in spam-address.tab

Rather than have Xmail just delete or refuse these emails,
I would like to automatically forward them to an email
Account for review or forward them to SpamCop for reporting.

I don't see a way to do this at all. Maybe this is a good
Feature that could be added to Xmail.
Something in the server.tab like
"spamforward"   [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I know this could be done via a filter, but that means I'd
have to be able to know the IP that is actually relaying the
email to compare with IPs in the spammers.tab. I don't believe
Xmail saves this information in the headers.

Rich...