I just checked the web site and it look like they have you listed for
two things. You aren't accepting messages from a Null address and you
don't have an abuse account.

To fix the first problem put "AllowNullSender"  "1" in  your Server.tab
file.
To fix the second problem add an account called abuse or add the alias
abuse to an existing account.

Once you have done that contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] to have your
domain removed.

Bill