Hello people,

Many thanks for Davides' reply on my previous message.
However, it doesn't seem to work.

Processes running properly. smtp and pop3 working
properly. Telnetted to the services. Sent a bogus
message from one user to the other. Still no mailqueue.

As far as I can understand, there is no need for "real"
linux users ? Is that right ? The admin can create xmail
"users" that have no "/home" directory, yes ?
I checked the users' home directories and they do live
under an "Xmail" directory that I cannot recall right
now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It seems my mind has stopped working :-)
I can't think of anything right now :-)

TIA,

s.