Sorry, I've been using sendmail for the past 10 years, so I still think from
the sendmail perspective.

I currently maintain a number of virtual users on my system; individuals who
appear to have mailboxes on my servers, but actually have their mail
rerouted to servers outside my domains, usually their home personal
accounts.

I can't quite figure out how this is handled in XMail, is it through the
mailproc.tab file, and the REDIRECT command???

If so (not) can someone show me an example of the correct usage to
accomplish this?

Rob