I got a perl script from http://xmail.thbird.org/perl.php
That is supposed to autorespond for one of my users however it does not
respond I get this error:

Can't locate Mail/sendmail.pm in @INC <@INC contains: d:/perl/lib
d:/perl/site/lib .> at D:\mailroot\scripts\autoreply.pl line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:\mailroot\scripts\autoreply.pl
line 34

obviously either I do not have the correct perl module installed or I
need to change something in line 34 of autoreply.pl yet not being a perl
programmer I do not know what to do...

Hope this helps!=20
Thanks,=20
Troy