Hello,

I am reading about filters and I have succesfully installed antivirus
support (F-Prot). This external filter has a .tab file to catch all
domains.

My question is: what if I want to add another global filter? Would I
write the command line into .tab (second line)?

Another question: Do filters work on outgoing MSGs as well?

Final: What's the best script for Linux for spam checks (using
Spamassasin).

Thanks,

Nick