How can I setup a filter so that when our domain receives and email from

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

the email automatically goes into a shared folder on our network server?

I would really like it to look into the directory and and add the
appropriate folder for the month and year that it should be in.

Actual file path for this month:
C:\shared\Data-Fax Reports\Data-Fax 2003\2003 August\

Do I make a tab file to include something like :
TAB FILE
"cmd /c
C:\Xmail\xmail_filters\datafax.cmd"[tab]"@@FILE"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

DATAFAX.CMD
copy %1 C:\shared\Data-Fax Reports\Data-Fax 2003\2003 August\%2\