What happens when you try to send? Do you ahve the option "My outgoing
server requires authentication" enabled? That's the only way to secure down
the server from spammers.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En
nombre de RC n AS
Enviado el: Monday, January 20, 2003 10:59 PM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [xmail] Problems with xmail

Well after getting everything setup I can do some things but not others. I
can get mail through the server, I just can not send it. Any common fixes to
this problem? I am using Linux RedHat 8, XMail, and XPai for admin.

Also, is there a common error/fix area anyone has made?

Thank you,
Rodger

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat