What's the bounce message you get?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En
nombre de RC n AS
Enviado el: Monday, January 20, 2003 11:39 PM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [xmail] Re: Problems with xmail

Actually I have no auth scheme going right now. I figured once I was able to
make everything work I would move on to lock down mode. Does it require me
to have the SmtpConfig checked? I can add my server config file if anyone
can help figure it out...

When I send mail it acts as if it sends (the mail client send it), I get no
error back saying it was unsent, it just is never received to the email
address.

When I send from my other account (different mail server on different server
software) to this server everything works fine. Odd problem....

Rodger