Hi,

I have a problem with some clients (2 different organizations (domains), 3
different machines, all brand new) who are using Outlook Express 6. The
problem is that OE6 doesn't fetch all the mails. Althought the mail is in
the XMail's mailbox dir, OE6 dosn't fetch it. I've checked the mail rules
and there isn't any rule which could influence this and the account is setup
to delete the mail from the server. Mail in the XMail directory is old over
a month.

When I set up another OE6 on another machine it correctly fetched all the
mails, so the reason for not fetching the mail is not bad mail format (as I
thought it isn't).
In my opinion there is only one possibility to this behaviuor: OE6 has
somehow messed up it's mail UID database.

But just to be safe, question for you Davide:
1. How does XMail generate UID's for the mail?
2. Can any mail have the same UID if the time is changed? (I have a 15 min
interval for synchonization with time server.)

Has anyone expirenced sometnig like this and is there a patch for OE6 to fix
this behaviour? Any suggestion what else can I try to find out what the
problem is?

Matic