Thanks Davide,

I've modified the smtprelay.tab, but anyway the problem persists.

what I could more to check?

>>> 250-VRFY
>>> 250-ETRN
>>> 250-8BITMIME
>>> 250-PIPELINING
>>> 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5
>>> 250 SIZE
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> 250 OK
>>> 550 Relay denied
>>> 503 Bad sequence of commands
>>> 250 OK
>>> 250 OK
>>> root... Using cached ESMTP connection to localhost.localdomain. via
>>> relay...
>>> 250 OK
>>> 550 Relay denied
>>> 503 Bad sequence of commands
>>> 250 OK
>>> 250 OK
>>> postmaster... Using cached ESMTP connection to
>>localhost.localdomain.
>>> via relay...
>>> 250 OK
>>> 550 Relay denied
>>> 503 Bad sequence of commands
>>> 250 OK
>>> Closing connection to localhost.localdomain.
>>> 221 [XMail 1.9 (Linux/Ix86) ESMTP Server] service closing
>>transmission
>>> channel [EMAIL PROTECTED] ososa]#

>>> --
>>> ----------
>>>
>>> but, there is an other server running XMail,
>>> and it have not problems,
>>> and when I send mail from their terminal this is that I obtain:
>>>
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ososa]# cat AddUsers.pl | /bin/mail -v -s "prueba"
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] Connecting to
>>mail.xcien.com. via
>>> esmtp... 220 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [XMail 1.9 (Linux/Ix86)
>>> ESMTP Server] service ready; Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:13:36 -0600
>>> 250-xcien.com
>>> 250-VRFY
>>> 250-ETRN
>>> 250-8BITMIME
>>> 250-PIPELINING
>>> 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5 RSA-AUTH