Hi,
    As I use an script to initiate XMail when the system loads I don't care
about the mail_root environment variable. But now I'm trying to use xmail's
sendmail (to test UebiMiau) and I need this variable to be set (in linux) so
my dummy question is: how do i do it?
    I need to things: to enable the variable without rebooting and to
configure "something" to make the variable avaiable the next time the system
reload.
    Thanks ´:)

Leonardo