Right now the "break" filter return flag makes XMail to exit from the
current .tab loop, but not from the filter.{in,out}.tab one. If someone
does not give me a very good reason to have two break flags (one to exit
from the current .tab and one from the filter.{in,out}.tab one) I'm going
to convert the local break flag to a global one.