Hey There,

Ta, Hmm I must have done something wrong, cos my little test script which
converts the message to the <LF> format made no impression on the message.

#!/bin/sh
/bin/echo "FILE $1" >> /tmp/mail.log
/usr/bin/dos2unix -k -q $1
exit 7

The script does run but the file doesn't seemed to be changed when it
arrives in the users mailbox. Any ideas?

--

Kind Regards

Richard Mayhew

Splash Internet and Networking Consultants CC
http://www.splash.co.za
Tel: 083 3018307
Fax: 083 83018307