> |      If I need to re-install xmail server, I had
> |"mailusers.tab" backuped,
> |I now plan to write a program to create all users' sub-directory under
> |"MailRoot\domains".
> |
> |      Am I doing right thing? Is there any other way?
>
> Is. Simply copy your %MAIL_ROOT% folder and then copy it back.
>
> -- Altair

Yes, that is good. But that will need more time to download the backuped
files.
You know,I have thousands of users and keep increasing, and there are emails
in mailboxs. If I copy and download "MailRoot", that will take a long time.
So everyday , I download mailusers.tab everyday, wondering for the server
damage.