Hi,

|Yes, that is good. But that will need more time to download
|the backuped files.
|You know,I have thousands of users and keep increasing, and
|there are emails
|in mailboxs. If I copy and download "MailRoot", that will take
|a long time.
|So everyday , I download mailusers.tab everyday, wondering for
|the server damage.

I thought you want to have also the mailboxes backed up. When you want to
have backed up only the server configuration, then yes, your idea is
basically good. Simply exclude everything in "mailbox" folder, because
besides the mailusers.tab you need also their own configuration files, ie.
user.tab, mailproc.tab, mlusers.tab etc.

-- Altair