> I hate to appear to be contrary, but I just downloaded the file and had a
look at the source code included, and as near as I can tell, the 5th
argument (where you have "Retcode") should be a string representation of
the numeric return code you want to use for rejecting messages (ie. "97").
Here is the relevant source code line:

All I want to know is the truth, if that what it turns out to be then =)

I will try it, however then there would be no 98, 99, 100 etc (?) and I
would think that this should be user selectable.