> Did you try 1.17-pre01 ?

I am now using 1.16 and the filter does let my own domain emails go through
now (filters.in.tab) when using RETCODE 16 to stop processing, the oddball
item is that it still puts the email in the KEEP dir of XScanner so I then
have duplicate copies.

But it works, even despite this quirk, so now I am successfully not
filtering my own domain to domain emails =)

I will watch for 1.17 when it is final...

Thanks all!