From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] =
On
Behalf Of Rob Arends
Sent: 18 September 2003 11:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Accepting mail from <>

Hi All,

Really though, I'd like to know why you need to AllowNullSenders. Should =
we,
or shouldn't we, that is the question.

If we really should, then why is it configurable.
and if we shouldn't, what are we potentially missing out on (or =
blocking).

Rob :-)

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the =
body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]